High resolution and high accuracy are two different things. Bonnie Meyer, Stratasys senior applications engineer, will help you understand the difference during a webinar at 1 p.m. Central Time Wednesday, November 16.
Listen as Bonnie Meyer, Senior Applications Engineer at Stratasys, discusses 3D printing and some of the myths about parts made using additive manufacturing systems. Are high resolution parts always accurate? Not necessarily – join us and you’ll find out why. She’ll also show you how additive manufacturing systems have evolved and put to rest the myths about surface finish, tolerances and repeatability.
* Bonnie Meyer – Senior Applications Engineer, Stratasys, Inc.
What You Will Learn:
* Why accuracy is critical to 3D prototypes
* The difference between resolution and accuracy
* The difference between accuracy and repeatability
* What you should consider when evaluating additive manufacturing systems
Who Should Attend:
* Design Engineers
* Production Engineers
* Manufacturing Engineers
* Operations Managers
* Wednesday, November 16, 2011
* Pacific - 11:00 a.m.
* Mountain - 12:00 p.m.
* Central - 1:00 p.m.
* Eastern - 2:00 p.m.
* 30 minutes
For more information or to register, visit: www.stratasys.com/Resources/Webinars/Accuracy-Myth-Webinar/Accuracy-Myth-Webinar-Details.aspx