If you’ve ever designed a casting in a 3D CAD tool, you probably had moments where you considered changing careers. Traditional feature-based CAD systems just weren’t designed with your geometry in mind, and they can make basic edits unnecessarily painful. SpaceClaim provides a new approach that can cure a lot of common casting problems. We’ve had a bunch of customers show us how, and we thought we’d share it with you.
This webinar will show:
• Importing CAD parts from different CAD systems
• Cleaning up complicated CAD geometry
• Removing rounds from the toughest parts
• Adjusting round radii and draft angles
• Creating in-process models from as-cast to as-machined
• Documenting machining operations
• Documenting in 2D drawings and with 3D PMI
If you make castings, forgings, and complex molded geometry, but haven’t seen SpaceClaim, you’re in for a treat. We hope you’ll attend.
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST
For more information or to register, visit: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/739141458