Rollomatic, a machine tool manufacturer based in Le Landeron, Switzerland, is hosting the bi-annual Open House 2015 event in Rollomatic’s North American headquarters in Mundelein, IL, from November 3rd to 5th, 2015.
Rollomatic continues the success and growth of its series of multi-axis tool grinding machines and peel grinding machines by announcing a number of new options and expanded capabilities in CNC tool grinding, blank preparation, micro grinding and peel grinding during this event. Open House 2015 will be similar to previous sessions where typically over 100 end-users from more than 20 US states, Mexico, and Canada attend. Attendees are also provided with travel and hotel vouchers as well as all meals.
Open House 2015 offers a chance for an inside look at Rollomatic and its precision CNC tool grinding machines with an emphasis on knowledge sharing and industry networking.
- VGPro - NEW edition software for endmills, inserts, form tools for 5- and 6-axis tool grinders
- NCWalker - NEW networking and communication software for Rollomatic grinding machines
- Strausak - NEW U-Grind 5-axis universal tool & cutter grinding machine with Numroto software
- Strausak - NEW W-Dress, manual wheel dressing machine
- LS-Smart II - NEW round tool measuring device for fluted tools, variable helix and cylindrical parts
- GrindSmart - NEW 528XF 6-axis CNC tool grinder for ultra-long drills and cutting tools
- LaserSmart - Fine laser cutting and ablation machine for PCD, CVD and natural diamond
- GrindSmart - 528XW & 629XW CNC tool grinders with wheel/nozzle changers
- GrindSmart - Nano6 & Nano5 ultra-small tool grinders
- ShapeSmart - NP5 & NP3 peel and pinch grinders
- ProfileSmart - CNC profile dressing machine for automatic truing of wheel packs
- Software presentations of VGPro, NC Walker, and Numroto
- Scheduled demos several times per day on each machine
- Platit presentation of coating technology
To register, interested attendees may contact Eric Schwarzenbach at 847-281-8550 ext. 275 or at
before October 23rd to submit a registration form.
For more information, visit: www.RollomaticUSA.com