Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (3DCIC), is proud to announce the agenda is complete for their 2015 event, to be held October 28-29 at the Marriott Westfields at the Dulles Airport in Washington DC. CIC 2015 will be co-located with CIMdata’s highly-regarded PLM Road Map for the Aerospace & Defense Community. The theme of this year’s CIC event is “Enabling MBE in Enterprise PLM”. Longview Advisors is co-producing CIC 2015 with Jennifer Herron of Action Engineering.
This year’s CIC will be focused on the Aerospace and Defense industry, but remains, as always, highly pertinent to mechanical and systems engineers in the Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Medical, Industrial Equipment and other discrete manufacturing industries. CIC is the only vendor-neutral event addressing collaboration and interoperability in manufacturing and business communications. CIC has become a yearly barometer of the state of collaboration and interoperability strategy, technology and solutions across all sectors of discrete manufacturing.
PLM Road Map 2015 for the Aerospace & Defense (A&D) Industry featuring 3D CIC is the must-attend event for A&D industry executives and PLM practitioners globally; providing independent education and a collaborative networking environment where ideas, trends, experiences, and relationships critical to the A&D industry germinate and take root.
The first day of the event will focus on 3D Model-Based Design (MBD) for Product Definition, with emphasis on advanced features, data retention, and compliance. The second day will focus on Enabling a Model-Based Enterprise (MBE) with emphasis on the MBD/MBE vision, downstream integration, standards in MBD/MBE, quality, and inspection.
Attendees will be able to take advantage of over 25 presentations covering topics such as:
- Digital Product Definition & Why Standards Matter
- Influencing Standards for Data Storage & Exchange
- 3D Model-Based Design for Aircraft Type Certification, an OEM’s Viewpoint
- High Volume Real Time Global Collaboration & ITAR Compliance on an International Strategic Weapons Program
- 3D Model-Based Definition at Embraer
- Complementing Complex PLM Systems with Simplified User Interfaces
- Long Term Archiving and Retrieval of Digital Product & Technical Data (LOTAR)
- Enabling System-of-Systems PLM with Digital Thread Support: From Design to Manufacturing, Inspection & Beyond
- Communicating a New Way of Doing Business – 3D PDFs the Boeing Way
- Exploring the Advantages of the 3D Product Model to Build Ships
- Classic Mistakes in MBD – How they can Impact Early Benefits
- How do you rate in MBE?
- What Does MBD look like for Organic Engineering in the U.S. Navy?
- Building the Ship Before the Ship is Built
- ASME Y14 Digital Product Definition Standards Enable MBE and MBD
- Quality Information Framework, The Missing Standard for Quality & Inspection
- The Impact of Standards-Based Interoperability (STEP AP242 and PMI) to enable the Supply Chain
- The MBD Value Stream – Capabilities & Value Proposition
- The Platformization of PLM
For more information, visit: www.3DCIC.com