Rand Worldwide announced that 12 IMAGINiT Technologies and ASCENT industry experts will lead 16 different sessions at this year’s Autodesk University. The conference and exhibition takes place November 28 – December 1, 2011 at the Venetian Resort-Hotel-Casino in Las Vegas.
The IMAGINiT Technologies exhibit booth (#724) will showcase new product and service offerings from IMAGINiT Technologies and Rand Secure Archive – North America’s first and only Autonomy powered data archive, compliance and discovery technology for small to mid-sized organizations. Rand Worldwide’s educational courseware publishing division, ASCENT, will have its own booth again this year located in the Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC) Pavilion and Bookstore (Booth #601).
“With more than 85 technical experts across the building, civil, manufacturing, infrastructure and facilities management verticals, we’re often invited to speak at conferences across North America, Australia and Southeast Asia,” says Bob Heeg, executive vice president, IMAGINiT Technologies. “Autodesk University represents a great opportunity for us not only to showcase our industry insight and highlight our new products and services, but to also connect with our customers in a unique setting.”
The IMAGINiT booth will showcase new updates to the popular Scan to BIM product, highlight the brand new ProductivityNOW portal, spotlight the Rand Secure Archive division, and showcase the full range of IMAGINiT services.
Technical implementation experts, software developers, educational courseware authors, and trainers will present on a wide variety of topics including Autodesk software, CAD management, customization and programming, architecture and building design, civil infrastructure, manufacturing, and MEP and structural design and engineering.
IMAGINiT and ASCENT Speaker Topic Line-Up for Autodesk University 2011
* Super-Size Me: An Owner's Guide to the Real Cost of a Mega Autodesk Revit Project
* On CLOUD 9 with BIM 9: A BIM/IT Managers Guide to Private BIM Clouds
* Leveraging an Architect's Model in Revit MEP
* Multiple Discipline Scheduling in Autodesk Revit: It's Possible to Schedule Anything with Revit
* Get a Load Outta Autodesk Revit MEP
* Surveying and Base Mapping Standards and Practices
* AutoCAD Civil 3D Survey: From the Ground to the (Point) Clouds
* Watch Your Assets: Best Practices for Autodesk Factory Design Asset Libraries
* Mechanical Advantage: Using AutoCAD Mechanical for 2D Legacy and 3D Model Documentation
* Go with the Flow: Using Material Flow Optimization in Autodesk Factory Design Suite
Software Development Presentations:
* Seeing Data and More: The Analysis Visualization Framework in the Revit API
* A Few Million Points: Scan to BIM
* Connecting the "I" in BIM: Leveraging Information in Autodesk Revit
ASCENT Training Presentations:
* Incredible AutoCAD Civil 3D Users: Prove Your Credibility with Civil 3D Certification
* The Brainy Bunch: Teacher Training Tips for Revit Architecture, MEP and Structure
* From Concept to Published Document: Tips for Working Effectively with Autodesk Inventor Publisher
For more information, visit: au.autodesk.com