Putting focus on your long-term investment strategy, rather than short-term capital savings will deliver a greater return and a more valuable and healthy business. To succeed in a highly competitive global market, injection molders must invest for the long term and focus on delivering the highest quality product, at the lowest cost, on time.
This webinar will demonstrate how making short-term investment decisions based purely on price can undermine the success of your business in the long run. We’ll show how molders who focus on smart, long-term investments that reduce part costs and energy requirements while increasing operational efficiencies, will ultimately increase the value of their business and thrive in a competitive marketplace.
* How smart investments increase how your business is valued by others
* The long-term effects that “good enough” decisions have on your business
* How under-investing now will cost more in the long run
- Overall equipment and factory effectiveness
- Material costs
- Rejects and down time
- On-time delivery
- Dissatisfied or lost customers
Thursday, December 8, 2011
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM CET
For more information or to register, visit: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/141134432