Perfect for either large organizations or the individual consumer, the BotMill Glider 3.0 is designed to give users an easy way to bring their ideas and prototypes to life.
“BotMill set out to bring to market a very affordable consumer 3D printer with cutting-edge hardware and easy-to-use software,” said Gil Mayron, CEO at BotMill. “The BotMill Glider has been through all the tests and has proven a quality and standard that the consumer requires.”
This beautifully designed 3D printer is based on the RepRap project and is extremely convenient for work, school and play.
The Glider is also available in a kit form for home/office/school DIY assembly.
Key features and specifications of the BotMill Glider 3.0 include:
- Size 20" (W) x 16" (D) x 14" (H)
- Weight 15.5 pounds
- Build Envelope 8" (W) x 8" (D) x 5.5" (H)
- Materials Used PLA, ABS
- Speed 0.92 inch per hour solid
- Accuracy Diameter of nozzle 0.020?, 0.080? min. feature size, 0.004? positioning accuracy, layer thickness 0.012"
- Thick Sheets Table and Y spyder are made of T6 6061 Aluminum
- Electronics Plug-N-Play Generation 6 electronics with all optos and cables to length
- Power Supply 12v/24v Universal Power Supply
- Stepper Motors NEMA 17
BotMill 3D Printers are used by customers around the world. Based in Boca Raton, FL, BotMill does business in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
For more information, visit: www.botmill.com